Chrysler Sailors Forum Index Chrysler Sailors
Talk Chrysler Sailing, Sailing in general

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mainsail mast slides???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrysler Sailors Forum Index -> General Starwind's Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fpellegrini

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Mainsail mast slides??? Reply with quote

Just bought 1983 Starwind in pretty good shape. Pulled out the mainsail to inspect closer and there are little plastic slides that evidently are inserted into the mast for attaching main to mast. I had assumed it just pulled in using the rope inside the sail to hold it in place, but evidently that isn't going to work. I need to find a few of these 'slides' (is there a proper term here?) It is the original sail with logo. Could someone send me or post a picture of their sails up, or a close up of the mainsail / mast connection?
Fpellegrini

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: never mind ... Reply with quote

got it. slugs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrysler Sailors Forum Index -> General Starwind's Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: