What are y'ALL doing tomorrow?

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Windward

What are y'ALL doing tomorrow?

Post by Windward »

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind between 20 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind between 10 and 15 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Windward: 8)
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Completely rebuilding a Dico/Titan Model 10 surge brake system... :cry:

Enjoy the day up there !
EE
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

meeting an old friend for breakfast and watching the newly fallen snow melt...
Bill
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Tomorrow, my bride and I will attend a Classical Guitar Concert in downtown Seattle. It will be mid day so an early dinner there will likely be the thing of choice.

Excellent question. We expect wind and rain when sun is up otherwise wind and snow when the sun is down.

Saturday and/or Sunday I will set up my 6" telescope with my Nikon D300 and attempt to get photos if this weekends atronomical event.

Google it if you are unaware! LOL! iF the photos come out well, I will share however I happen to know me personally and I know my attempts in the past have failed miserably! LOL!

Scott
mariner

Post by mariner »

Honestly? I rally don't know....and I like it that way! Everyone have a great weekend!
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"
hp18carr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hp18carr »

More project work on the old girl, if I can stay down below and not look at how high the grass has grown already with such a warm winter. :shock:

Terrence
Wilmington N.C.
Chrysler 26' 1980
Pandora (for now)
Beady
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beady »

Going to try and win a new gun at the Pheasants Forever Banquet.
Brian Eady
77 C-22
Sail La Vie
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

Enjoy Jeff mine is still covered and I am getting restless but every time I think of getting her out of the back yard mother nature reminds me it is still Feb.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Paul »

Check the boat & dump the water from our last 3 snow storms, clean the garage & drain the outboard oil.

Saw the weather report for Miami - 80 degrees today. We better get some photos of you guys underway!

Paul
Tranquil Chaos
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Best wishes to Scott an his Bride, best think to do on a cold an windy weekend. The first of March only five days away, an a miled winter I may go an check out my slip next week. When the ice is out, I wont to be in the boat sailing. Happy days salling comming soon
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Capt. Bondo »

Friday, watched my daughter qualify for her 3rd WIAA State Gymnastics championships.
Saturday, start working on some paying projects that will add $ to the sailboat fund
Sunday, Daytona 500! (on TV)
H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Chrysler20%26 wrote:Best wishes to Scott an his Bride, best think to do on a cold an windy weekend. The first of March only five days away, an a miled winter I may go an check out my slip next week. When the ice is out, I wont to be in the boat sailing. Happy days salling comming soon
We had a wonderful time at the recital!
Our plans changed slightly. Instead of going and staying for dinner we went early. We had lunch at a great little mom and pop restaurant and then went to the recital. The young lady was beautiful and her playing was even better! We sat for an hour listening to her in a packed performance hall. There was zero electronics and zero microphones! Just this young lady and her guitar! Very cool! She even played on of my favorite songs!

Diane and I meandered home picking up pizza and spirits along the way and spent the evening catching up on movies, shows and each other!

Scott
Beady
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beady »

Same as every year I never win anything but I do enjoy photographing the youth hunt for Pheasants Forever.
Brian Eady
77 C-22
Sail La Vie
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

I spent some $$$ on a program that will enable me to talk to my computer. So that my computer will do the typing an spealling for me. Typing an spalling are not my strong points, as you all know. My computer is a 2003 modal, so old an slow like me. So I got a new computer comming too. Hope that this will help on this forum
Creel

Post by Creel »

Deck cleaned for stanchion base replacements on starboard side that were broken and area cleaned to cover holes left by spinnaker pole base that was taken off.

toe rail damaged bent back into shape - next step reseal.

cushion cleaned and put back. emergency equipment and extra life jacket bag repaired/resealed and put back.

tiller handle almost ready to be put back, rudder assembly cleaned, ready to weld other piece on on post.

spreader lights bought to replace.

aftstay connections tightened

introduce wife to cabin - she now likes idea :lol:
cs3079
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cs3079 »

Chrysler20%26 wrote:I spent some $$$ on a program that will enable me to talk to my computer. So that my computer will do the typing an spealling for me.
Say Chrysler20%26, If the software makes it more enjoyable and easier to you to write, great. I do enjoy your 'style' though. Your posts always come off as down to earth, interesting and generous. Some very famous writers (and even the guy who invented Scrabble, LMAO) were terrible spellers!

Check this out: http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/22107

Personally, my Achilles heel when writing in these forums is staying on subject..... oops, I did it again! :oops:
Bruce
Chry Wndw Shopping/'69 Newport H-20
Poupon Me!
Ray Twp., MI
Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65343255@N06/
Vids: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL60647F9C03EAE28A

I want a boat that drinks 6, eats 4, and sleeps 2.
- Earnest K. Gann
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Bruce your too kind, thank you . My ( Dragon Naturally Speaking 11.5 Home with Lifestyle Bonus Pack ) came yesterday, it needs wondows 7 to be instaled. So I have a ( HP Pavllon HPE h8xt ) comming on March 19. This should be a big help for an old guy that types with one finger an can,t speel eather. I hope to rent another slip, next to my slip. So that I can use both the C-20 an the C-26 this year. the registration on the C- 20 ( use is LIVERY which makes it a rental ) I may rent it out, wich would be better than just leting it sit under it's round shalter. I am to make my own rollfiring for it. Wich would make it a lot more fun, love that littel C- 20 the most fun I ever had on a boat. I hope you can find the time to stop by this year on your way North this year.
cs3079
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cs3079 »

I would surely like that too. I usually get up there a right before Memorial Day to open up the cabin and evict the winter tenants (mice or whatever! :lol:) before all the womens come up. I'll give you a buzz this year before we start and maybe we can get together for a bit of sail chat. I still have your number. I hope to have my keel patched up by then and have the 20 in tow for a bit of spring sailing (weather permitting). If our current weather patterns continue, it should be in the mid 70's around that time, unless Michigan winter decides to begin in May this year! Have fun on the new PC!
Bruce
Chry Wndw Shopping/'69 Newport H-20
Poupon Me!
Ray Twp., MI
Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65343255@N06/
Vids: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL60647F9C03EAE28A

I want a boat that drinks 6, eats 4, and sleeps 2.
- Earnest K. Gann