C26 Front Hatch

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
cfd2bc

C26 Front Hatch

Post by cfd2bc »

Hello all. Here is my dilema. My marina had a small tornado and my front hatch was torn off. The rest of the boat is ok. Does anyone have one of these or know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Unfortunately the answer is "off another C26" as it doesn't seem to have been an outsourced part from a 'brand name' factory. You'll probably have to measure and look for an aftermarket by Bomar or such that will retrofit. Or you could make a really cool custom one !!

Glad the boat was ok, hope all your area was as well..

PS if you need a template of the shape of the front, back, and sides to match the hull let me know and I'll trace on for you..
cfd2bc

Post by cfd2bc »

Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I figured. I have an idea for one. Going down today to see if it will work.

Jeff
billscantlin

front hatch

Post by billscantlin »

I have a front hatch from a C22. Measure your front hatch, I'll measure mine and take pics. My front hatch is fiberglass. Might be the same size.
Bill Scantlin
816-916-9031
BILLSCANTLIN.COM