Many Thanks To All Who Helped

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
billsfan60

Many Thanks To All Who Helped

Post by billsfan60 »

Tomorrow we get the hull wet for the first time. All week I've come on this forum asking what I'm sure are redundant questions about things that have been discussed here at great length and yet each and every poster who answered me was not just helpful but patient to a fault.

The end result is that in one short week the keel cable has been replaced, all the through hulls and portholes caulked, the mast raised and lowered without drama (the whole process I dreaded unnecessarily), the lifeline stanchions bedded and two years of storage gunk scrubbed away.

When she came into my driveway my wife wasn't holding out much hope for the old girl, but thanks in large part to y'all she's now packed and ready to get her to the marina at first light.

Many thanks to all.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

AWESOME!

That is what this forum is about!

Congrats!
Scott
OutnBacker

Post by OutnBacker »

I better get crackin'. You made alot of progress - including getting the wife on board with the whole thing. Mine refuses to even walk to "that" side of the shop, let alone indicate any desire to go out on it. Just wait til this fall when I put it inside the shop for all the stuff you just did, and more. That'll blow her skirt up. :twisted: