Chrysler Sailing Assn

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
NoRush

Chrysler Sailing Assn

Post by NoRush »

Does any know what has happened to this web site. I've seen some of the information before, but all I can get is the home page, all the links are to a geocities webpage that is "currently unavailable"
selah

Post by selah »

It looks like it indeed has dropped off the face of the earth. I've tried contacting the former administrator of Chrysler Sailing Association but I've gotten emails returned with message that his mail box is full. I have read elsewhere that he lost his boat in one of the Hurricanes last year, and has since lost interest in the site.

I had previously had discussions with him via email about switching his site over to Chryslersailors.com and he was interested in doing so (this was over a year ago) but at the time he was very busy with family activities and wasn't sure when he'd have time to do it. I gave him the information he'd need to move his pages and left it at that. Unfortunately I got distracted and failed to follow up with him, and now it looks like he's dropped of the radar.

Hopefully there will be a way to restore this great site, and all the great information he had compiled.

In the meanwhile, please feel free to discuss sailing here, post pictures, and have some fun. Also spread the word to those still mired in the Yahoo discussion board to come here instead, for the same great discussion ability, but without all the annoying pop up ad's and spam.

I just posted a reminder about this site there last night, first time I'd been back to a yahoo board in over a year, and the ad's are even worse now than before, I don't know how people can stand to use Yahoo.

-Selah
Admin
Rich

Post by Rich »

HEY! Chrysler Sailing Association is back online. Here's the link to the new location: http://www.chryslersailing.lizards.net/chryslersailing/
"Yeah, God's given us this beautiful day. Let His Spirit fill your soul like the wind in the sails!" -Walkin' on the Docks