Chrysler Sailors Forum Index Chrysler Sailors
Talk Chrysler Sailing, Sailing in general

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In search of LS-13 boom and sail!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markmcwilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: In search of LS-13 boom and sail! Reply with quote

Hello Chrysler enthusiasts.
Posting this with my tail between my legs, recently humbled by the ocean and weather extremes here on Cape Ann Massachusetts...I'll explain.

A friend recently gave me a heavily modified LS-13...I love the lines of this boat! I moored it in a nearby cove last week, and a wild storm blew through the next day capsizing the boat. Unfortunately I had left the boom in the boat with the sail wrapped around it, and did not secure it to the boat. A resident told be that during the storm he had seen it unfurled and floating out to sea. Crazy.
I'm pretty sure the boom filled with water and sank, taking the sail with it.
Does anyone know a resource for boom and sail? I'm heartbroken because I only got to sail it once.
Thanks for any help out there!
MARK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrysler Sailors Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: