1977 CHRYSLER 22 FIXED KEEL FOR SALE

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
choyado

1977 CHRYSLER 22 FIXED KEEL FOR SALE

Post by choyado »

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/bo ... 93080.html

1977 Chrysler 22 Fixed Keel for sale. It is in great condition and has recently undergone extensive overhauls. The boat sails very well. The fixed keel versions of this boat are rare and have much improved sailing performance over their swing keel counterparts. It sleeps 4 comfortably for overnight trips. It comes with a custom made double axle trailer. The trailer has a tongue extension for launching. It has brand new tires and hydraulic disc surge brakes. This boat is great for runs to Catalina, the tiller-pilot makes it easy and relaxing. I have even sailed it all the way around Catalina. It is currently stored at CBYC in San pedro. It is set up for a jingle pick point launch with a jib crane. I wish I could keep it but I am going partners with my brother on a Benteau 323 and can't afford both.

Features:
-Full life lines
-1100 lbs fixed keel
-Rigid boom vang

Upgrades:
-Custom carbon-fiber rudder with racing profile
-Rudder bushings redone with a bonded in fiberglass tube(no thru-hull)
-VC racing epoxy paint on bottom
-New Garelick outboard bracket
-new Garelick gunwale ladder
-New VHF radio with AIS
-New Lowrance GPS/depth sounder
-Newly reupholstered cushions
-new tinted Plexiglas in portlights
-Navico Tiller pilot
-BFP8D Honda 8hp outboard, extra long shaft, with alternator (worth $2000 alone)
-New sheets and halyards
-New antenna and wind vane
-LED cabin lighting
-led navigation lights
-manual bilge pump
-Porta potty

I have two jibs that I would rate 7 out of 10. One is 100% and the other is about 70%. The mainsail is brand new, it has two full battens and 2 reefpoints. I recently got a quote for a new jib from precision sail loft for $625. The gel coat is faded and it could use some polishing or top side paint.
Jeremiah
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Wish you were in Puget Sound!
I'd love to give her a sail!

You should like the Beneteau! We love ours!
Scott