Chrysler Sailors Forum Index Chrysler Sailors
Talk Chrysler Sailing, Sailing in general

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C22 Keel Bracket/Pin Kits for Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: C22 Keel Bracket/Pin Kits for Sale Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

A few years ago I was talking with Scott about making several Keel Bracket/Pin Kits. The plan was to make enough to get the costs down, sell at a good price and have a little left over to help fund the forum. Life got in the way and the next thing I know a few years have passed.

I have 2 sets finished now and enough parts manufactured that I could be ready to ship more within a few days of an order.

The kit includes the two brackets, pin, and pipe plug. They will need to be match drilled for your boat(The hole pattern on my boat was clearly done by hand. I was worried that it would be slightly different from boat to boat). These are well made brackets. They are made from 304 stainless steel, the pin is the standard 5/8" dia. and the bracket sides are made from 3/8" plate.

Photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/UPUanAVfw7Rd3CgP6

Price is $250/set. I'll ship for free in the US. Every set sold I'll send Captain Scott $50 to help with the costs of the forum.

Send me a PM for more details.

Cheers,
Dan
C22Bob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan,

My compliments for sure. They look great, and I would definitely take you up on one of those if I hadn't already fabbed my own SS set last year. I'm sure someone will come along soon as the weather improves and the covers come off exposing unfinished projects Smile

Thanks for posting

Bob
EmergencyExit
C Shirt/Site Admin
C Shirt/Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guster, I sent you a PM with contact info of someone interested in brackets. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrysler Sailors Forum Index -> Keel All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: