Tell me about your boats!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Cap'n Nate

Tell me about your boats!

Post by Cap'n Nate »

Hey ladies and gents, I currently have a SJ 21 but am looking to move up to a 26-30. I have found what I think is a good value on a Chrysler 26 but am having a little trouble finding info or reviews on this cool looking boat. Take a minute and brag or bash as necessary so I have a frame of reference for evaluation. I have found an earmark of a good boat is the number and unity of it's owners, so give me your best.

Thanks for any input,

Nate :lol:
Rich

Post by Rich »

I don't have a Chrysler 26, just a Chrysler 22. It's got to be the biggest 22' boat out there, yet it can really get up and move too. I know that I'd sure love to be able to get my hands on a Chrysler 26 that comes with a trailer and is in good shape. There are pictures at Chrysler Sailing Association. I personally like the flush top the best.
"Yeah, God's given us this beautiful day. Let His Spirit fill your soul like the wind in the sails!" -Walkin' on the Docks
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

NoRush

Post by NoRush »

I bought a C26 3 months ago and I really love this boat. She is very responsive with a lot of room below. I live in Arizona and finding a sailboat that I can stand up in and put on a trailer is very difficult.

I've found this boat to be a great compromise between performance and cruising.