Going Fishing, On A C-20

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Chrysler20%26

Going Fishing, On A C-20

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

I call my self a sailer, so I don't fish. But at times you do what you got to do. The C-20 has a fishing, what a wast of a fine sail boat. I have been Devorsed for 22 years, but when you got kids an grand kids, you have to get along. To day I am taking my X an her gril frend perch fising. You just go out to about 12' of water drop ancor an sit ther all day. What I do To get along?? Will if you must fish from a sail boat the C-20 is the best for fishing. (Can't Beleve I Said That) Sailboats are made for sailing Not Fishing
Last edited by Chrysler20%26 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

You are a better man than I ! Not sure I could sit on my boat and watch the cork bob waiting for a perch hit even under better circumstances. Although I'll have to admit, they are tasty. And grandkids do make for peace.
Chrysler20%26

C- 20

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

The C- 20 is a good fishing good fishing boat. (If You Must Fish) We all had a good day, the wind was blowing to sore at about 10 to 15, waves 1 to 2 feet. So we went out under power. A 9.9 two-stroke, on a C-20, makes for, a perty fast power boat. Love that C-20, had a good day, I even put the keel down, makes a perty good rocker stoper. Sat out there about 4 hr got 12 good size perch. ( An Finly it was time to head for home) Under full sail, the C-20 dosn't hell much, but it sure goes. Sailed all the way to the dock, Solow sailing is nice, but at times it is nice to have some one with you, even if it is a X-wife an her frend. Thay did not want the fish ( Darn) I do not like cleaning fish, but I did, thay are tasty