C 26 considering sale... any interest?

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
babsjohnson

C 26 considering sale... any interest?

Post by babsjohnson »

We have a C 26, that we have really enjoyed. However, we do not have a trailer for her and the slip fees and req'd maintaince are adding up. We are considering getting a smaller boat that we can pull out easier (or find a trailer for our 26). Finding a trailer for the 26 has been an issue.
It is a 79 and is we sailed it last summer. However, it does need a paint job and some cosmetic interior, but a very solid boat. I am not sure what it is worth right now in this economy... anyone interested r have feedback?
slane1124

Post by slane1124 »

I hate that you have to sell rather than move the boat. Look at a website for some folks that I got to build me a custom trailer http://home.att.net/~sail-trailers/sail ... ailer.html
Good folks, both sailors, and in GA. Good luck!!
and tell them I sent you!!
Robbie
'76 Chrysler 22
"Sea-Shell-E"
sail # 879
www.ndipolygraphservices.com
hp18carr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cheysler 26 sailboat York S.C.

Post by hp18carr »

This is my first try on this forum, so bear with me. I live in Wilmington N.C. I have seen a 26 chrysler before and I feel it could fill the bill. If yours has not been spoken for I'm interested. (glidern2954c@excite.com) (910) 686-4625 Fill free to e-mail or call, If I'm not at home please leave a message.
Thank you
hp18carr
babsjohnson

Post by babsjohnson »

Things have not worked out with the others... if anyone is still interested please let us know. Thanks!
askme233

Post by askme233 »

Well, I would hate for you to have to sell. I don't know too much about trailers, but when we bought our Chrysler 26 a few years back, we just looked on craigslist as we drove up to pick her up and found someone selling a trailer for $200. I think we paid $150. It is not really set up right and we had to strap the Chrysler in to keep it on, but it travelled 50-60 miles home.

Be creative and most good size trailers will fit the bill and then you can always have it set up right later on.

Unless it is fixed keel.