What Other Hobbies do you have?

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Mario G

Post by Mario G »

My hobby of fixing older VW's turned in to a business with all the fun that goes along includes camping in old buses.

the Rc plane and 63 vette set in my office collecting dust.

I stopped building computers for friends when you could buy them cheaper then you can build them. Now theres just old mother boards and other parts collecting dust in my office I've never owned a system, built my first.

I've been the type if I don't build it or restore it, I don't want it.

I have a nice bike trail out back and I rollerblade, keeps me fit.

And it seems to be a hobby to being new here and haven't sailed in years crew

I'm jumping in head first because I don't think I could put my C-22 in my office to collect dust.

I love to restore, travel, camp, swim star gaze (yes the telescope is also in the office collecting dust) and talk to people that thrive just from drama.

The sail boat seems to tie it all together. I'm makeing changes to the interior now and hope to be on the water next weekend.

Mario
1975 C-22 Southern Wind

(I haven't sat in my office in years)
trev
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by trev »

Like most I have several other hobbies. I spend a lot of time canoeing in the BWCA, I am a pilot working on my commercial rating then I'll get my CFI. I also enjoy photography.

I have done the RC thing. Started with planes, then cars, boats, and sailboats.

I have always been interested in sailing so when I found a good deal on a 77 C22 I bought it and am going to take basic keel boat lessons next month.