Parting out Mutineer

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
seascout

Parting out Mutineer

Post by seascout »

Hull non-repairable. Good mast, boom, hull fittings, rudder and fitting, etc. Will ship at your expense. Mainsail shredded but have others.
Mowog

Need Mutt furler spool

Post by Mowog »

Hello Seascout:

Do you still have bits and pieces? I have a broken furler spool to replace, and also the Delrin/Nylon bushing that it rests on.

Please advise if you can help.

Thanks David
seascout

Post by seascout »

I'll go out and take a look at it and see if it is any good.
garton_k

Post by garton_k »

Do you still have the haul? I'm trying to repair a man-o-war, but it is missing the rub-rail on the stern along with the 2 corner guards. I have looked everywhere to find a replacement but have had no luck. In pictures it looks as though the mutineer has a similar rail. Does yours have this?
Thanks,
Kurtis
sharps4590

Post by sharps4590 »

Will the boom vang, if it has one, fit a Bucc? I need one.

Vic
There is no right way to do a wrong thing
vtrover

Mutineer rigging

Post by vtrover »

Hello,
I am up in Vermont a just got a Mutineer to teach my sons to sail on but the boat I got has a snapped mast, damaged boom, and rudder/tiller are missing. Do you still have these Mutineer parts available?

thanks
eric
seascout

Post by seascout »

I was able to find a home for most of the parts I had available, mast, boom, sails, rudder. All that's left is the cracked, crazed hull with some fittings. Small outboard bracket, etc. Any interest before I ditch it?
seascout