Birthday Galley

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
J. Austin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Birthday Galley

Post by J. Austin »

I would like to send a big shout-out and thanks to Mark aka: mcrandall.
I had the pleasure of meeting Mark this morning, and I must say, we probably could have talked for hours.
Mark was generous enough to give me his slide-out galley and enough butyl rubber to do my port lights 2x over.
Not to embarrass him too much but to top it off he met me half way.
I enjoy talking to him via email and on here, but it is very nice to actually shake the hand of another c-22 addict.
Thurs. was my 33rd birthday and I must say was made wonderful by Marks generosity. Mark and his First Mate always have a port to sail from and a place to stay on this side of MI with us.
I hope that we can get out and sail sometime and enjoy the hardwork and love that are put into our craft.
Sailors and this community are one of a kind and Mark embodies the traits I hold to be special to sailors.
I will be gloating and putting up some pictures of my new galley within this string asap, and I am working hard on episode #6 of the "Got Wind VLOG".
I wanted to share this with newbies and veterans alike so that they may understand the quality of people that we have access to.

Captain Crandall, my hats off to you.
Thanks,
Jay
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward
jerecaustin.com
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Yea, that's what I'm talking about. Good buddies from the forum, there like no others. I've only met 2 in person so far, talked to a couple more on the phone, many more in email and I hope to meet many many more in the future!

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
mcrandall
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by mcrandall »

Thank-you, Jay! Very nice words!

VERY nice visit! Got to meet a couple of Jay's young ladies. Very, very well behaved as Dad and I stood and waxed on and on about our boats. So enthralled with our conversation, we barely noticed the rain falling on us. Such is Chrysler commeraderie.

Thanks again, Jay. Glad you could make use of the galley. Do enjoy!

Mark
Mark
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ew%20C-22/
1975 C-22 currently named Stardust (soon to be "Angela Marie")