Chrysler 26 for sale (Isle, MN)

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
jerlarson

Chrysler 26 for sale (Isle, MN)

Post by jerlarson »

1978 Chrysler 26 swing keel sailboat for sale. 9.9 4 stroke Yamaha Sailor engine, EZloader full roller trailer.
The boat and the trailer are in extremely good condition and include pumpable head, bimini top, full life lines, newer main and genoa, new cabin cushions. The trailer has new tires and lights so is road ready. I am the original owner. Price $4,900.00

You can view the boat in action on Lake of the Woods at the following url.
http://www.cambridge.k12.mn.us/~larsond/woods2002htm.

THIS BOAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Last edited by jerlarson on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
thepartydog

Post by thepartydog »

Wanted to see the boat, but the link doesn't work.
Darin
"Ya Never Know"
1980 C26
Windward

Post by Windward »

He may have Alpha, the boat that I had thought was Dave Larson's. Try http://www.cambridge.k12.mn.us/~larsond/woods2002.htm.

<<edit>> Just looked, and I think it may be. If so, it's a well-loved, well-used, and almost certainly well-cared for boat with much history.
jerlarson

Post by jerlarson »

The link suggested is correct and seems to work. This site tells the story of the Alphas journey to Lake of the woods after being completely refurbished.

Yes the boat is the Alpha and Dave Larson is one of the partners with me his father in the boat. Dave and his brother John now have a 33 ft Pearson in the Apostle Islands and find it difficult to make any real use of the Alpha. We put it in on Mill Lacs Lake in Minnesota this year and used it 4 times. The boat is in great shape but my brother and I, the owners, of the boat have decided to move on.
adamh

Alpha

Post by adamh »

Is the boat still for sale?