Christmas Daydreaming Boat Deal

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
cs3079
Site Admin
Site Admin

Christmas Daydreaming Boat Deal

Post by cs3079 »

First off, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! We're off to Miami in a couple of hours to start our 25th anniversary Carribean cruise. I'm doing what I do every morning on the computer before everyone else gets up :lol: , checkin' out Chrysler Sailors, then check'n out Craigslist on www.statewidelist.com for sailboats. Of course, THIS morning I have to check out THE FLORIDA ACTION.......... and found this!

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/2726617400.html

Hmmmm.... our plane leaves at 3pm, if I catch an early flight, buy the boat, cruise, come back, get a refund on my return flight, part with the fam, rent a truck and drive back w/ boat in tow, what are the odds that I'll be celebrating my 26th next year?
Bruce
Chry Wndw Shopping/'69 Newport H-20
Poupon Me!
Ray Twp., MI
Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65343255@N06/
Vids: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL60647F9C03EAE28A

I want a boat that drinks 6, eats 4, and sleeps 2.
- Earnest K. Gann
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Merry Christmas to you - I saw the same ad, but since it appears to be sitting flat on a flatbed trailer I wondered where the keel was..
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Happy 25th anniversary, an a Carribean cruse. What could be better than that. The c-20 an the c-22 do use the same trailer, but for a $600.00 dollers boat. It would be better to have a 26th anniversary. If I where to plan for a carribean cruse , first the $$$ cost of cruse over $$$ cost of that c-22. may be less than coust of cruse. Buy the boat, cruse the carribean. If wife is happy bring boat home, if wife not so happy sale boat for a buck, an come home.
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Merry Christmas and happy anniversary!

I think you need to go for the Win , Win scenario. By all means go on the cruise with your sweetie. This is not even on the table, first mate comes first, no question. The add says "Will deliver for gas money."

You call up the owner and see if it has a keel, etc first. Then set up a delivery date after you return from the trip. 8)

Put the C-20 up for sail at a break even to a small profit range. Owe silly me I said the "P" word in reference to a boat. Some times I just crack myself up. :lol:

Get a start of Cleaning and fixing her up for the Spring sailing season.

Owe, keep your current trailer for the new boat.

Also look at that new boat, it is gorgeous. it looks just like my boat and I have a darn fine looking boat if I do say so myself. It's a Chrysler you know. :wink:

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Beady
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beady »

I don't know the more I look at the C-20 the more I like them. If you really want a C22 maybe would could look into some sort of trade? I basically day sail mine and I have to admit that big cockpit looks pretty cool.
Brian Eady
77 C-22
Sail La Vie
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

WOW
I missed this one!

Happy 25th! I hold these types of anniversary in high esteem!
Congrats again!

Scott
queenannesrevenge

Pensacola Sandpiper

Post by queenannesrevenge »

Happy Anniversary and Happy Holidays. You beat me to this one by a few hours. I spoke to the seller earlier this evening as soon as I came across his ad. He said it sold this afternoon. It seemed that he was selling it off piece by piece until the eventual boat sale as I discovered each of his posts. I hope he didn't sell the keel for scrap. His first ad didn't mention the lack of the boom or mainsail either. I wish you happy sailing upon her. I'd be interested in her though, if the wife decides the Caribbean looks more attractive without the last minute schedule changes.