Parting with my Chrysler 20....

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Mizzousailor

Parting with my Chrysler 20....

Post by Mizzousailor »

Dave Ramsey says SELL THE BOAT! Yeah, I just listened to his tapes and I hate to part with my 1979 Chrysler 20, but I have two other sailboats already and need to let one go. Asking $2,400. The boat's best feature is its huge 8-foot-long cockpit that offers spacious room for daysailing or overnighting in a quiet cove. A small cabin sleeps four, if you're very close friends. The boat has nearly new sails in immaculate condition (main and jib), shoal-draft swing keel (draws less than 2 feet with board up), cabin cushions in exc. shape, new stainless standing rigging replaced about 5 years ago, a kick-up rudder, stern boarding ladder, mast raising system, and anchor. The boat sits on a single-axle trailer, with heavy-duty trailer tires bought new two years ago. Trailer features a tongue extension that makes launching the boat very easy. Though only 20 feet long, this is a BIG boat for her size. Hull is in superb shape, but I will disclose she has a very slow mystery leak that leaves about a gallon of water in one side of the swing-keel bilge after a day's sail. (why only one side of the bilge, I don't know) I've tried to find the source but have been stymied. I have many photos I can email or text to your iPhone. Interested? Give me a call at 417-291-7806. Located in Springfield, Mo.