Looking for C22 Porta potty.

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
forg3

Looking for C22 Porta potty.

Post by forg3 »

Need a porta potty for c22.

Cheers,

jeff
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Paul »

Greetings jeff! I just got one from a local camping store. Even Wal-Mart carries them. The new one is very similar to what I found on the boat that was so aged the plastic bellows that pump the water into the toilet were completely brittle to the point of being powder. In the winter it goes into my garage for storage.

Paul
Tranquil Chaos
Gus

Post by Gus »

I second that one, I got mine at Walmart back in 2006. Still works fine. I paid like 75 bucks for it or so.
Paul wrote:Greetings jeff! I just got one from a local camping store. Even Wal-Mart carries them. The new one is very similar to what I found on the boat that was so aged the plastic bellows that pump the water into the toilet were completely brittle to the point of being powder. In the winter it goes into my garage for storage.

Paul
1976 Chrysler 22 Halve Maen - Sail # 595
forg3

Thanks

Post by forg3 »

How did you mount it? The old mounts are in the boat, boat I don't have the old one.

Take out, fill, etc?

Cheers,

and thanks.

Jeff
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Paul »

Sorry to take so long getting back. Mine just sits in the box where the old one came out. The sides of the box are about 3" tall and just keep things from sliding. But then, I'm a lake sailor so no really heavy seas planned.

Paul
Tranquil Chaos