Looking for Mast Tabernacle Casting & Spreader Bar Casting(s) and Arms. (As well as other fittings...)

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
Rowdy Yates

Looking for Mast Tabernacle Casting & Spreader Bar Casting(s) and Arms. (As well as other fittings...)

Post by Rowdy Yates »

Hi all! Looking for the Mast Tabernacle Casting & Spreader Bar Casting(s) and Bars for a 76' Chrysler C22.

Also looking for other fittings...

The Table, Base/Mount & Post was stolen out of my boat just before I picked it up, as well as the Galley Tray (along with my Radio Gear, the Antenna, and a metal fitting off the stern). The Knot Meter is also beyond repair. Suggestions for replacing them are welcome. (PM's OK.)
brigadoon

Re: Looking for Mast Tabernacle Casting & Spreader Bar Casting(s) and Arms. (As well as other fittings...)

Post by brigadoon »

Rowdy,
Sorry to hear of your situation. Try rigging supply for spreader base and tabernacle. Also try posting in general discussion as it will get more exposure.
Rick sv brigadoon.