Chrysler Sailboat Owner Register

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
KGeist

Chrysler Sailboat Owner Register

Post by KGeist »

Does anyone know of a sailboat owners register for Chryslers?
It seems like there are plenty of these sailboats still around and I thought maybe there might be some listing of owners ???
Windward

chryslersailing.lizards.net

Post by Windward »

Hello KGeist,

There's a registry on the Chrysler Sailing Association site at chryslersailing.lizards.net, which I host. Rik Sneeuwjagt was the originator of the site, but I took it over after he lost Child's Play (his C26) to a hurricane and became even busier than he was with non-sailing pastimes.

I've been quite wrapped up at work, have been doing renovations on Windward (my C26) and actually trying to sail her some, besides being a husband, dad... you get the drift. Thus, I've not been aggressive in maintaining the site for a bit. However...

This fall I'm planning a face lift to freshen content and simplify maintenance. I'll be happy to include you in the registry if you'll send me your info.

Fair Winds,

Jeff
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

Jeff,

Thanks for taking care of that website. I know what that can be like as I haven't done anything to mine for years for the same reasons. Your site has been a great resource for me and I'm sure the others as well! Keep us updated on any changes or progress there and I'll be adding my name to the registry also...

Billy
Gus

Post by Gus »

I agree!! chryslersailing.lizards.net its THE sorce of info for our boats :)
1976 Chrysler 22 Halve Maen - Sail # 595
Windwalker

Leeping Chrysler Lizards!

Post by Windwalker »

Jeff,

I would also like to add my thanks for taking on that website. I posted a request to have my name added to the list 18 months ago with no response. Now that I know Child's Play was lost I can understand. I would be devastated if I lost S/V Windwalker (my 26).

Let us know when you have time for the site and have made those changes.