Captain Scott is still alive! LOL!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Captain Scott is still alive! LOL!

Post by CaptainScott »

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have been on here!
Thought I'd drop in and say hi to all!

Update on me, Yes, sadly I have sold my last Chrysler boat. I have not restored a Chrysler in years. I have owned many Chryslers over the years including 4 or 5 22's, a Dagger, and even a 20'er. I still own a Sunfish, an 11' Kent Ranger and we still have the Beneteau OC400 we've always had! So yes we still are heavily into sailing. We sail Puget Sound and North with plans to visit Desolation Sound in BC Canada next spring.

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone! A quick look shows many new names and many of the old names!

Captain Scott
brigadoon

Re: Captain Scott is still alive! LOL!

Post by brigadoon »

Captain Scott,
Glad to hear you are still sailing. My wife and I spent a week sailing the islands in our c26 this year. Had a great time but did not see any other Chryslers. Saw lots of wildlife including an orca while in the middle of the strait while crossing from cattle pass back to John Wayne Marine.
Fair winds, Rick SV Brigadoon
C22Bob
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by C22Bob »

Scott, Glad to hear from you. Sorry to report I haven't done much with the forum. I removed new registrations feature about a month ago. I just got back from Michigan last week. I'm going to post soon if anyone wants to take the site over. FYI...couple years ago I cloned/archived Jeff Arnfield's lizard.net Chrysler webpages and added them here. You can find a link off our main page. At the time was glad I did because right after that all his stuff went down. Not sure what happened but it's back up now at http://lizards.net/chryslersailing/

Best Regards,

Bob
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Ah! It is good to hear from both of you guys! Good to hear you're both out there sailing! I did not know lizard was down. Glad you captured what you did!

Scott