PORTLIGHTS

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
STEVE ROYER

PORTLIGHTS

Post by STEVE ROYER »

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND PORTLIGHTS TO MATCH THE ONES ON THE C-26 I WOULD LIKE TO ADD ONE ON EACH SIDE IN THE V BIRTH I WOULD LIKE TO PUT A OPENING PORT IN THE HEAD .ANY SCRAPED BOATS LAYING AROUND TO ROB PARTS OFF OF WOULD BE NICE FOR THE V BIRTH
THANKS STEVE
ronc98

Post by ronc98 »

good luck I have searched many many places and did not find deadlights that were very close to the size that is in the hull of the boat. The cockpit deadlights are a bit smaller so you might get lucky. I ended up making my own from milled PVC. They worked out great but unless you have access to a GNC mill the machine costs will make them to expensive.

Check in the sailing forum I posted a link to a place that makes windows that are close to the correct size. They were around 125 each.
STEVE ROYER

Post by STEVE ROYER »

Can you repost that link for the portlights ?I cant seem to find it
Thanks Steve
ronc98

Post by ronc98 »