For sale galley and stove out of my Chrysler 22

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
markbeadle

For sale galley and stove out of my Chrysler 22

Post by markbeadle »

The subject pretty much covers it. These were out of my boat and I never used them. Thought I get rid of them to somebody who would.

They are original equipment but keep in mind that these are 30 plus years old. The galley was set up to slide on a track which is not included, that stays with the boat. It is set up to hold the stove on the opened area next to the sink. It has a water tank inside of it and the drain hose coming out of the side bottom. See pictures.

The stove is a two burner alcoho and the orignal owner told that it worked but he thinks that you might have to change the seals. They offer a seal repair kit from west marine.

I think this can be shipped Fedex, but picking up would be easier. I Live just outside of Dubuuqe, Iowa

Shoot me an offer if you are interested.

In the mean time I will try the stove.
Can anybody tell me if you can use regular rubbing alcoho?

Last edited by markbeadle on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeff88ix

Post by jeff88ix »

Mark,

Let me know what you want for it, my 22 doesn't have one, but I'm also not sure I need one :? , I'm in Plymouth WI

Thanks
Jeff
jeff88ix@yahoo.com
markbeadle

Post by markbeadle »

These hae been sold.

Leaving the pictures for those who want to see what one of these looks like.