Forum Disk Space!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum Disk Space!

Post by CaptainScott »

Hey all,

it appears we have a disk space limitation in the folder where I store all the Chrysler documents. You have all provided so many wonderfull docs we ran out of space! THANK YOU!

Over the next week or so I will be looking at alternate directories to store some of the docs here on the forum. If I can not find enough space I can host them on my personal site.

Net impact for the documents should be none.

Current impact to you is you can not upload a new avatar! If you are planning on making a change to your avatar, please wait a week or so or you may lose your avatar all together! YIKES! Do not want that!
So far there are no other known impacts to the forum.

FYI, I just recently upped our hosting for three more years along with the domain name. I try to keep them on the same schedule so I do not miss one! LOL!

Mariner: Thank you for finding this issue and bringing it to our attention! I love your avatars and want to see more!

EE: Thank you for your research and efforts with this issue!

Scott
timlabute

Post by timlabute »

Let me know if I can help. I currently have my own site as well with no space limitations at all :) Helps when I work for my hosting provider.
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

Hey I just wanted to thank you guys again for maintaining the site!

Beau an Scott you do an oustanding job!

:)
Padiunka

Post by Padiunka »

Indeed, thanks for maintaning this site!
1964 Buccaneer 18 ~ Bijou

1979 Chrysler 27 ~ Andante
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

timlabute wrote:Let me know if I can help. I currently have my own site as well with no space limitations at all :) Helps when I work for my hosting provider.
Thank you for your offer! I am more than happy to let you store copies of the docs if you would like however my strong desire is to keep the site and the docs together on the same server. Yours would be backups!

My fear is all the effort to gather the docs could be lost if the site and docs get separated.

For the rest,
You are all very welcome!

It was an honor for me when I was able to contribute this way. This site has brought many new friends into my life and a LOT of Chrysler sailing knowledge!

While I do indeed maintain the logistics of keeping the site up, our very own Emergency Exit does all the real work! EE babysits the site on a nearly daily basis! Keeps spammers out, filters crap, and watches everypost to insure it relates to Chryslers, sailing, or in general one of our members. EE actively boots undesirables as necessary! Awesome job he does!

. . .end then. . . . the high class members . . . . where no question EVER gets beaten up! I've never seen a memeber get snotty with another here on the forum and that is rare! I belong to several forums and even admin on another. None of them stack up to our group!

Thanks to EVERYONE!!!

awe, now I need a hug . . . . . :lol:
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

BIGGG HUGGG!!!! Thank YOU both.
Bill
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

A BIG ol Manly bear hug for ya all!

:lol:
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Ditto what Scott said - a class bunch of folk.
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Hoisting a big old "Thank You" up the halyard Captain Scott and EE!

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
hp18carr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hp18carr »

I must admit I would not have the fortitude to babysit this bunch of seagoing scalawags... I lift my mug of ale to all who help keep this forum on a even keel. :D

Terrence
Wilmington N.C.
Chrysler 26' 1980
Pandora (for now)